Catapult BI are industry agnostic, every business large or small has data and that data needs to be governed and managed in order to achieve value.
It doesn’t matter if its a small fish and chip take away to large conglomerates we help everyone.
In the last 12 months we have worked across the Federal Government, State Government and councils. Transport, Finance, Health Care.
Catapult BI Pty Ltd is proud to serve the Australia and beyond. We have the scope necessary to provide the solutions you need, and the support to make your goals a reality. We look beyond the obvious to find innovative ways of solving existing and future challenges. Reach out if you’d like to join our list of satisfied clients.
NORTHERN TERRITORY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
As part of planned extensions and improvement to management reporting systems for Outpatients, Pharmacy and Mental Health, Northern Territory Department of Health engaged Catapult BI to provide an assessment of the management reporting systems and data warehouse environment including systems, processes, practices, architecture and specific data management functions that related to those three subject areas.
- Catapult BI undertook the following: Engagements with key stakeholders in DW Management, Reporting Services, Data Governance and Clinical Application Management in a series of one on one and group interviews to ascertain the strengths, weakness, opportunities and problems with their use of the BI DW environment; · Analysis of a selection of supporting documents and data sets; Provision of a report with assessment commentary focussing on business alignment, technology, data and organisational capability, recommendations for improvement within these areas, future state/best practice statement and a recommended approach for progressing future effort in the highlighted reporting areas.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AGENCY
- existing procurement barriers and opportunities to streamline ICT procurement;
- opportunities to make it easier for start-ups and small and medium businesses to compete for Government ICT contracts.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- Growing Health EDW and Analytics Maturity;
- Development of the Health EDW;
- Ongoing operation of the Health EDW.
- Growing Health EDW and Analytics Maturity
- Establishment of training environments;
- Designing, building and delivering a range of workshops and training sessions such as; EDW overview, Things to do with SQL, Effective use of Teradata and SAS, Effective use of Cognos, Things to do with maps and Reporting;
- Designing, implementing and Running an EDW Community of Practice (COP);
- Running EDW User Groups.
- information management and data architecture;
- data modelling including both logical and physical data design;
- data warehouse architecture and its relationship to business process architecture; and
- design and development of ETL / ELT processes in compliance with the overall EDW environment architecture.
Catapult BI were engaged to work with Qld Rail and its principal integrator DXC as part of the $4.4 billion New Generation Rolling Stock (NGR) program, to build an Information Asset based MDM underpinning the planning and management of train operations, and supporting the integration of broader QR related data. This provides a “golden record” defining the diverse set of assets existing within a complex state wide rail network.
Abacus ALS is an international (Australia and New Zealand) supplier of IVD products, scientific equipment and educational services for the health care industry. Catapult BI has been the business intelligence implementation partner for Abacus since 2008, assisting the company with an ever-growing maturity in the use of BI, data management practices and data driven decision making.
An incremental approach based on pragmatic targeting of solutions and a cost effective approach to the use of BI tools (SQL Server, Cognos BI) through the use of a virtual data integration layer has seen the BI environment extend into performance graphs, trend analysis, slice and dice data discovery and analytics across the following domains: Periodic product sales reports and real time ad-hoc sales queries; Periodic supply chain analysis and standard purchase order reporting. including ad-hoc, real time queries; Inventory analysis and stock re-order alerts, driven by the application of daily re-calculated product category usage data in the data warehouse.