Nowadays, most businesses or organisations, have some form of complex IT environment. Whether they are operating infrastructure, apps, telephony or cloud storage in a private cloud or a hybrid on premise environment. It can be hard to maintain, let alone optimise such a broad collection of resources.
To get the most out of your IT investment, you will need specialised professionals with technical knowledge and cloud consulting services.
With over 15 years’ experience and key relationships with leading cloud vendors and services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services – we can identify, implement, and manage the right environment for your business with confidence.
Our clients leverage our cloud professional services to build secure networks, manage complex applications and database platforms while delivering wrap-around managed services.
Our core purpose is to remove the day-to-day challenges you face with your IT environment. By engaging with Catapult BI to manage, maintain and configure your IT environment, a burden is lifted, and you are free to focus solely on what you do best.
No more wasted time searching for ways to fix your IT problems – just peace of mind!
Why do we recommend moving to the cloud?
- Cloud services are both flexible and fully scalable – Anything as a Service (XaaS) is the perfect solution because we can quickly, design, build and run add resources to existing infrastructure when required as your organisation’s workforce expands.
- Servers are no longer required on premise – Your initial capital outlay is kept to a minimum because the shared network infrastructure is hosted and maintained in the cloud and there is no requirement for over specified server hardware onsite. Other costs associated with maintaining a server in-house such as air conditioning and ongoing maintenance are no longer necessary.
- As Catapult BI is an ISO9001 – certified cloud services provider, the provision of information technology services delivered are compliant to international standards.
- This together with our backup and disaster recovery services will ensure that our client remains compliant with the latest data protection regulations.
- Did you know? Cloud computing is a much greener option when compared to a traditional on-premises IT infrastructure because you are using less energy and reducing your carbon footprint!